Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
Stories covered in this week’s edition of 401k Real Talk:
- Fidelity to offer digital assets to 401(k) participants
- RIA M&A activity reaches new highs
- DC record keeper assets surge
- Edelman Financial Engines teams up with GWU to offer financial wellness solution
- Millennials save for retirement differently
Other interesting news:
- Could fintechs take over the 401(k) industry?
- How baby boomers view retirement
- Remote workforce increases cybersecurity risks
- Plan sponsors still struggle with evaluating ESG investments
- EBRIs annual confidence study released