Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
Stories covered in this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk:
- Vanguard and American Express partner on virtual advisor
- Inflation pushing retirees back into workplace
- Trade groups concerned about DOL process on recent cryptocurrency guidance
- Would ESG boost participation in 401(k) plans?
- Duties of plan sponsors when their provider is acquired
Other interesting news:
- Maryland adopts best interest rule for annuities
- RIAs sell verbs (advice) brokers sell nouns (products)
- Have RIA valuations peaked?
- Hidden provider conflicts of interest
- Gallagher changes BD relationship