Sponsored by Schwab Advisor Services
Every RIA firm is unique and has its own strategies and approaches for driving growth. But a handful of the fastest growing and most successful firms have one thing in common: They take an active approach to managing and thinking about growth on a daily basis—and ultimately how they can continue to improve the outcomes they are delivering to clients.
That is just what Wealthcare Capital Management has done on it’s journey to becoming one of the top RIA firms in the industry.
In this episode of RIA Edge, Mark Bruno, managing director at Informa Wealth Management, speaks with Matt Regan, president of Wealthcare Capital Management, about the growth he has experienced within his company, and how Wealthcare was able to become one of the largest and fastest growing firms in the industry.
Mark and Matt discuss:
- The most efficient and effective drivers of RIA growth
- Understanding and marketing to clearly defined client segments
- How technology can be the backbone of an RIA firm
- Major contributions Matt has seen to both organic and inorganic growth
- Matt’s views on the RIA industry in the next 3 to 5 years
If you’re interested in continuing the RIA Edge discussion, don’t miss out on our next big event this coming June, at the Diplomat. Registration is now open!