While a number of RIAs have experienced significant growth in recent years, many have actually grown by default—not design: Often, advisors are relying on the market, existing clients and referrals to drive growth.
But there are a number of steps and strategies that advisors can implement to drive intentional, sustainable growth. Few leaders in the wealth management industry have a command over these strategies the way Jeff Concepcion, founder and CEO of Stratos Wealth Partners, has demonstrated. In this episode of RIA Edge, Mark Bruno, managing director at Informa Wealth Management, talks with Jeff about the growth and rise of Stratos into a platform with more than $19 billion in assets under management.
Specifically, Mark and Jeff discuss:
- Stratos Wealth Partners’ story, business model and strategies behind their tremendous growth;
- The ideal acquisition target for Stratos;
- Stratos’ approach to creating and driving organic growth;
- Jeff’s views on how the pandemic has changed, and will continue to change, the RIA space for advisors and their clients; and
- Strategic advice on how you can improve your overall growth rates.
If you’re interested in continuing the RIA Edge discussion, don’t miss out on our next big event this coming June, at the Diplomat. Registration is now open!