In the latest episode of the new podcast series, Focused on the Future, veteran industry leader Suzanne Siracuse talks with Tyrone Ross, the CEO and co-founder of Turnqey Labs, about what it will take to best serve the client of the future, the importance of firm culture and why he still believes in crypto!
Specifically, Tyrone discusses:
- What the client of the future is going to want in a financial advisor
- Why the words “wealth management” may exclude an entire group of investors.
- Which industry firms have him “excited”
- Why he is still bullish on crypto.
- His advice on creating a culture that embraces inclusivity.
Connect With Suzanne Siracuse:
Connect With Tyrone:
- 401 Financial
- LinkedIn: Turnqey Labs, Inc.
- LinkedIn: Tyrone Ross
- Twitter: Tyrone V. Ross Jr.
- Email: [email protected]
About Our Guest:
Tyrone Ross is the CEO and co-founder of Turnqey Labs, Inc. and president and founder of 401 Financial, a registered investment advisor. Formerly as the CEO and co-founder of Onramp Invest he raised $7 million in venture capital from Gemini’s Frontier Fund, Coinbase Ventures, SoftBank’s Opportunity Fund and others. He has been recognized by Investment News 40 under 40 (2019), and WealthManagement.com as a top 10 advisor set to change the industry in 2019. FinancialPlanning.com named him as one of 20 people who will change wealth management in 2020. He was recently named as Investopedia’s Top 100 financial advisors, Think Advisor’s 2021 IA25: VIP’s Pushing Advisors Forward, and most recently acknowledged as one of Barron’s 10 people to watch in wealth management in 2022.