Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
Stories covered in this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk:
- DOL warns plan sponsors about adding cryptocurrency
- SECURE Act 2.0 will have to wait
- How concerns about inflation can affect retirement plans
- Who wants ESG funds the most?
- Intellicents partners with eMoney on new app
Other interesting news:
- Preparing for retirement in an age of uncertainty
- Another academic research paper on framing
- What data are record-keepers likely to share?
- What to do when fiduciary insurance gets too expensive
- How wellness webinars change behavior