Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
- What trends will dominate 2023?
- PSCA releases 65th annual survey
- CITs moving down market
- Lincoln picks IncomeAmerica for guaranteed income
- Is the time now for in-plan retirement income?
Other interesting news:
- Does private equity belong in DC plans?
- Simplified RPA RFP tool released
- Retirement income trends for 2023
- Putting the client first as practices leverage the convergence
- Betterment survey reveals changing workforce priorities