Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories. Let’s get real!
Stories covered in this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk:
- Is the new DOL fiduciary rule at risk?
- January job growth triples expectation
- Hot RIAs M&A market expected to bleed into retirement plan space
- Principal names new head of retirement
- Empower Retirement rebranding
Other interesting news:
- Why advisors should be wary of Private Equity buyers
- Wealth tech executive on tech trends especially for RPAs
- Digital advertising
- Best practices on crypto in DC plans
- State of consolidation of record-keepers and RPAs
Fred Barstein is founder and CEO of TRAU, TPSU and 401kTV.