Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
Stories covered in this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk:
- DC lawsuits surging with focus on BlackRock TDFs recently
- Big indexers have become more active shareholders, raising investor concerns
- Hot RIA M&A market may be cooling
- Lessons learned from other countries’ retirement policies
- Reckoning between advisors and record keepers over participants will start with broker/dealers
Other interesting news:
- How meditation can help DC participants deal with financial issues
- Provider launches portal to help advisors better leverage participants
- Another record keeper launches emergency savings program
- Are frozen DB plans getting new life?
- CFA Institute predicts future of financial service workplace