Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
Stories covered in this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk:
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis bans ESG funds in retirement plans
- RPA Aggregator launches a Fiduciary Academy
- Inflation is the biggest hurdle for retirement savers
- Will the SEC be regulating cryptocurrency?
- Empower CEO answers questions about industry consolidation and co-existing with RPAs
Other interesting news:
- John Hancock launches prospecting tool
- Will CITs in 403b plans spur even more litigation against these types of plans?
- DOL proposes changes affecting asset managers
- Captrust makes its first acquisition of 2022
- The case against private equity in 401(k) plans