Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting ones. Let’s get real!
Stories covered in this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk:
- Supreme Court leaves door open for more lawsuits
- Lawsuits not slowing down
- UBS buys a robo advisor
- COVID-19, convergence & consolidation dominate 401(k) world
- Bitcoin IRAs heating up
Other interesting news:
- Creative Planning, Lockton deal put competitors on defensive
- DOL weighs in on private equity investing
- Data security tips from Groom
- Annuity sales booming
- Driving adoption of retirement income products
Fred Barstein is founder and CEO of TRAU, TPSU and 401kTV.