Welcome to this week’s edition of 401k Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
Stories covered in this week’s edition of 401k Real Talk:
- Job Growth increases pressure on recruiting and retaining workers
- Fi360 Announces retirement income consortium
- Majority of small employers interested in learning more about PEPs
- US Chamber speaks out against DC lawsuits
- Is financial wellness a sirens call or oasis?
Other interesting news:
- Does broker accounts offer fiduciary protection post-Hughes?
- Top 100 401k mutual funds
- Will industry consolidation lead to more plan turnover?
- The increasing importance of benefits for small employers