Brought to you by Ryan
In this episode, David Bodamer is joined by William Hill, vice-chairman of Federal Investor Services Group with Newmark in Washington D.C., to discuss how the government as a tenant fared during the pandemic for investors in the commercial real estate market.
You will learn:
- About Newmark’s new group devoted to the segment
- During the pandemic, how it has been having the government as a tenant versus other kinds of occupier
- Bill’s views on traditional office space needs as people return to work
- What sort of implications does the government’s potential jobs plan have on the demand for real estate going forward
- How does an investor approach this real estate space
- And more!
Tune in now for the latest insights on CRE!