Sponsored by Schwab Advisor Services
Many in RIAs understand the importance of strong marketing strategies, but knowing what types of strategies—and then consistently executing—is a major challenge for a number of advisors.
In this episode of RIA Edge, Mark Bruno, managing director at Informa Wealth Management, speaks with Megan Gorman, founder and managing partner of Chequers Financial Management, about her approach to organic growth and how she has leveraged a range of marketing strategies to connect with clients and identify new client opportunities. Megan shares how to determine which strategies are right for you.
Specifically, Mark and Megan discuss:
- The importance of strategic marketing to drive consistent growth and relevance;
- How Megan integrated her marketing strategies with her unique voice to connect with women investors and clients;
- The role social media can play in your marketing strategy; and
- Balancing active marketing with client and management responsibilities.
- Kelly Phillips Erb or The Taxgirl
- Tik Tok: Downtown Josh Brown
- Instagram: Ashley Stark Kenner
- Tony Nitti: Anthony Nitti (forbes.com)
If you’re interested in continuing the RIA Edge discussion, don’t miss out on our next big event this coming June, at the Diplomat. Registration is now open!