Skip navigation

Series 7&66-Additional Study Aids

or Register to post new content in the forum

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Mar 29, 2013 8:54 am

I am taking the 7 next week and should be ok. I've heard to watch out for the 66 and will be using STC with EDJ. So, can anyone recommend any apps or websites that are not full blown programs to augment the study program? STC so far has good Q&A exams and ok video lectures but the layout and style of the Chapters is painful. 

Any advice? My apologies if this has been brought up.....again.

May 7, 2013 8:11 pm

I used Kaplan for the 7… Only averaged in the low 70’s on my practice test but ended up getting a score in the 80’s on my actual test.

May 8, 2013 8:37 pm

I used Kaplan for the 7 too. I took the 4 day cram course and passed with an 80%. I’m currently using Kaplan for the 66 too. The book content didn’t really help me much. The online weighted mock tests are what really helped me. You’re able to set it up to where the correct answer comes up after you submit your answer regardless if you got it right or not. It proved to be very helpful.

May 8, 2013 9:43 pm

Smart 66 from Pass Perfect is the best for the 66. You get the manual, question bank and a system that is tailored to you.

May 10, 2013 4:39 pm

I used TC for both. Passed and was happy with the materials. Used their online courses.