Need some help

or Register to post new content in the forum



  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Sep 12, 2008 2:23 pm

I am a tax pro. with my licence (EA), Planning for a CPA. I got an offer from a small financial firm to get my RR licence. I am very confused. Could anyone help me what I have to expect from RR licence. They said i will start as an admin. for now then move on…

Is it better to do CPA or RR licence.


Sep 12, 2008 2:27 pm

pasa - no offense, but since you can’t even type a complete sentence, I doubt that you’re a ‘tax pro’.  If you are a ‘tax pro’, looking for a professional career - you need help.

  Good luck!  
Sep 12, 2008 3:48 pm