Skip navigation

401k Prospects

or Register to post new content in the forum

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Feb 26, 2009 10:34 pm

What do you all think about buying prospects for 401k and annuity files? I got a call from SkyView Management and was wondering if any one has herd of them or if its worth it. The guy seemed very up to date with his knowledge and he did give me a good refferal for another edward jones agent but I just wanted a 3rd oppinion. Please reply. Im buying on monday other wise. What i got to loose they say its a 100% money Back garuantee if im not able to roll over at least one client. Please Sumone Respond.

Feb 26, 2009 10:49 pm

Are they giving you a list or are they setting you appointments?

You can get a good list form Larkspur for pretty cheap. There are companies that will set you appointments with 401k plan sponsors. I would suggest that you be VERY good at selling these things if you go that route.

I’d be interested to see the “money back guarantee”. My guess is that it’s worded so that if you don’t close the sale, it would be your fault and not theirs.

Whatever you do, DON"T bring a wholesaler.

Feb 26, 2009 11:13 pm

I think he means 401K rollovers not plans…

There are plenty of posts on Skyview and what punks they are...Good luck with the money back guarantee(wouldn't everyone ask for their money back?)...   What are they charging you?? could probably get 10x that number by going to Sales Genie or Cole and prospecting everyone over 55...
Feb 27, 2009 1:48 am

This guy’s a troll.  Don’t waste your time.

That you Spears?
Feb 27, 2009 11:48 pm

EJ FA,

Are you a college graduate?  If so, please wipe your ass with your diploma, 'cos a college graduate should be able to spell and use basic f-ing grammar!!!!!  Christ!!!!!!!!!   It's f-ing embarrassing to get on a PROFESSIONAL message board and read entries that appear to be written by a ten year old!  If they were handwritten I'd expect them to be in different colors in crayon.    Oh, and by the way, Stephen Hawking, even if you're not smart enough to spell anything other than your name, at least hit the freakin' spell check to at least FOOL us into believing you're somewhat intelligent and educated!!!!