Skip navigation

1394 Posts Later

or Register to post new content in the forum

31 RepliesJump to last post

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Sep 18, 2006 6:48 pm

Those are “Bronx cheers” like you get from a whoopee cushion.

Sep 18, 2006 6:49 pm

[quote=Registered Rep][quote=no idea]

I don't think the new, new identity will make it to the end of the week before going booted.

[/quote]

You could be right, in any event I'm sure "you know who" has a stable of backup usernames just ready to go.

[/quote]

One of the small mysteries of life is how the ID "Registered Rep" went unclaimed until July of this year.

Sep 18, 2006 6:51 pm

[quote=Knows Wall St.][quote=Registered Rep]

You're not the only user here that has used one or two identities. The difference is most of us don't get booted out every 3 or 4 months  plus all you have to do is open your "posting mouth" under your new identity & everyone knows who you are. 

[/quote]

Don't blame me if I am so smart that everybody just knows when I enter the room.

The applause from my many fans is deafening--and the small chorus of boos from the peanut gallery is refreshing.

[/quote]

uh-huh, yup, sure. Why do you suppose that the "Put" poster keeps getting booted if he is so respected?

Sep 18, 2006 6:53 pm

[quote=Knows Wall St.][quote=Registered Rep][quote=no idea]

I don't think the new, new identity will make it to the end of the week before going booted.

[/quote]

You could be right, in any event I'm sure "you know who" has a stable of backup usernames just ready to go.

[/quote]

One of the small mysteries of life is how the ID "Registered Rep" went unclaimed until July of this year.

[/quote]

One of the many creative talents that I have.

Sep 18, 2006 7:01 pm

[quote=Registered Rep][quote=Knows Wall St.][quote=Registered Rep][quote=no idea]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

One of the many creative talents that I have.

[/quote]

What talent is being displayed by the fact that Registered Rep was unclaimed?

Talent is something like being able to tie a cherry stem into a knot with your tongue.

Sep 18, 2006 7:02 pm

You'll have to talk to your wife or doggie about that tougue trick...we can't help you out there

Sep 18, 2006 7:04 pm

Hopefully Wall St will maintain a sense of humor...but let's see how long that continues untill you flame someone...a day, or 2 days?

Sep 18, 2006 7:33 pm

There's a user name out there called "Knows It All"...I suppose that will be the next one he'll use...how fitting...

If the pattern is followed, I'll lay good odds that Wall Street won't make it through today.

Sep 19, 2006 2:03 am

I wish mojo would reregister.  Watching the former put trader and mojo go back and forth was freaking hilarious.    <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thornhill should make his way back too.  

Sep 19, 2006 1:04 pm

I sometimes miss incredble hulk.

Sep 19, 2006 7:48 pm

Incredble was a riot.

Welcome back Put/BEF/NASD/Knows Wall St., etc.