What were some of the most impactful trends of 2023?
How did these trends influence the decisions advisors made around change?
And what can be expected from 2024 when it comes to recruiting, deals, movement, and growth?
It’s the annual episode in which we step back to review all that was learned from the year passed with actionable guidance for the coming year so advisors can think and act with a longer-term perspective.
With an entire year serving as our guide, we’ll answer some of the top questions advisors have, including:
- What can be learned from the fact that there’s been an uptick in the number of billion-dollar teams who transitioned to other firms and models?
- What are the trends in transition deals and the winners and losers in the battle for top talent?
- How have changes in the industry landscape impacted advisor movement?
And we dive into the trends we anticipate will have the greatest influence on the coming year, such as:
- Private equity’s path for wirehouse teams with their sights set on building independent enterprises.
- The influencers on multi-generational teams and their role in driving movement.
- Changes in compensation and sunset programs.
- And much more.
We’re grateful for the opportunity to have shared an extraordinary year of education, knowledge, and perspectives with you. 2024 is destined to be an exciting year—and we’re looking forward to providing more impactful topics and insights along with candid conversations around transitions, growth, and an ever-changing industry landscape with some of the industry’s brightest movers and shakers.
With that in mind, we’re excited to announce that we’re changing the name of this show to better reflect the wider range of content you’ve become accustomed to as the series evolved over time.
So, starting in 2024, you’ll find us by our new calling card: The Diamond Podcast for Financial Advisors: Insights on Transitions, Advisor Growth, and Independence.
Until then, listen in to what is traditionally one of our most downloaded episodes of the year!