People are more inclined to be truthful when they're telling their answers to a computer rather than to a person. With that said, are you using technology to help you gather client information about important, but challenging, topics?
In this episode, host Tim Welsh, president of Nexus Strategy and consultant to the Wealth Management Industry Awards, is joined by Kevin Ruth, the interim CEO of Whealthcare Planning. Whealthcare Planning scooped multiple 2019 Wealthies, including one in the Thought Leadership category for their Whealthcare Academy and Education Center. Now, Kevin explains how advisors can use technology to gather information from their clients on sensitive topics related to longevity.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How the Whealthcare Academy and Education Center assists advisors with tough conversations
- Examples of advisors’ challenges with adoption and integration
- Whether robo advisors will play a role in the future of financial planning
- How AI can help advisors become more productive
- Why every firm should be focused on longevity right now
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can use technology to facilitate important conversations with your clients about longevity.