Technology innovations continue to shake up the wealth management industry. More than ever, advisors need to be aware of the solutions and tools available, and how they’re ultimately impacting the financial planning space.
In this episode, Shannon Rosic, director of WealthStack Content and Solutions, is joined by Davis Janowski, senior technology editor at WealthManagement.com. Shannon and Davis explore how emerging wealthtech players are changing the future of financial planning. They focus on some of the latest innovations and how advisors are incorporating them into their practice.
Shannon and Davis discuss:
- Technology’s role as a driving force for success in the wealth management industry
- Where are the biggest opportunities for financial advisors to grow
- What interesting firms and wealthtech concepts that financial advisors should be paying attention to in 2023 and beyond
- How are new practice management and “advice engagement” platforms being integrated by advisors
- New advisor rating and review tech thanks to the SEC ad rule change
Connect with Shannon Rosic:
Connect with Guest:
About Our Guest:
Davis Janowski is a career journalist who has done stints with FinTech startups and as an analyst. Along the way, his work has appeared in the New York Times and many other publications. While much of his focus has been in the FinTech sector for the last 13 years, Davis also has extensive experience in evaluating technology and tech products. His career in tech journalism began at PC Magazine, where he tested and reviewed consumer and business products and managed a team of editors, technicians, and analysts. Davis also spent six years covering FinTech for InvestmentNews, where he was a technology reporter and columnist and also spoke frequently at industry conferences. Outside his daily work he volunteers with several groups that have a strong environmental and sustainability focus and, on occasion, writes about them too.