Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
- DOL fiduciary rule submitted to OMB just as lawmakers call for halt
- Credit Karma launches AI financial assistant
- Wall Street targeting less affluent investors
- Wealthies recognizes 6 RPA providers
- What are the biggest opportunities and challenges facing 401(k) plans today?
Other interesting news:
- Why attend Wealth@Work, according to CEO Ross Marino
- What’s behind the recent move by Sageview’s Randy Long?
- Is ESG investing finally dead?
- AT&T files for rehearing on DC lawsuit
- Are plan sponsors ready to adopt retirement income?