Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
- Creative Planning buys United Capital from Goldman Sachs
- ForUsAll loses lawsuit vs. DOL
- Job growth continues to increase in August
- Fewer DC plans likely to change RPAs
- Are auto features the “Ozempic” of 401(k) plans?
Other interesting news:
- Top 10 advisor M&A deals of past decade
- New AI Tool for 5500 Data
- Pensionmark acquires TFS Wealth Management
- Lawmakers push DOL to delay new fiduciary rule
- Smart offers new Fiduciary Services