Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
- DST settles profit sharing lawsuit for $124.6 million
- AI heightens advisor cybersecurity risks
- RIA assets dip but continue to grow new clients
- American Funds and Vanguard dominate Q2 TDF inflows
- Are PEPs a panacea or passing fad?
Other interesting news:
- Big increase in demand for retirement income
- What’s the latest on DC litigation?
- What should plan sponsors and the government do to protect participants from cyber theft?
- American Funds partners with Financial Finesse to bring wellness to clients
- New AI tool helps advisors prospect 5500 database and streamline administration