Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA channel, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
- Why did AON acquire NFP?
- Vestwell raises another $125 million headed for IPO
- Commonwealth partners with Pontera
- Supreme Court case could emasculate DOL fiduciary rule
- Is the party over for the RPA M&A market?
- DOL issues guidance on pension linked emergency savings
- Morningstar outlines best retirement income strategies
- A review of the 2023 ERISA litigation landscape
- DOL releases report on ERISA audit quality
- A comprehensive guide to PEPs