Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
- Controversy over DOL fiduciary rule mounts even before it is released
- Goldman Sach’s sale of United Capital to Creative Planning continues to unravel
- BlackRock creates target date ETF for retail investors
- 58 lawsuits filed, settled and/or decided in Q3
- Are regional record keeping TPAs a viable option now?
Other interesting news:
- Fintech targets younger investors in collaboration with 15 universities
- ICI report highlights 10 important facts about 401(k) plans
- DOL lays off brokerage accounts
- Is it time to reboot the almost 50-year-old ERISA law?
- Data personalization growing