Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
- Growth, fragmentation driving private equity interest in RIAs
- The seven most in-demand employee benefits right now
- Vanguard reports record 401(k) participation
- The great resignation drives a 20% jump in forgotten 401(k) accounts
- RPA Roundup: Benetic, new EFE CEO, Cetera’s Adam Antoniades, RBG
Other interesting news:
- Is the 401(k) industry a threat or opportunity for wealth management firms?
- 401(k) Real Chat with Wise Rhino’s Dick Darian and Peter Capagna
- Retirement is overrated for may advisors
- Fixed income annuities with guaranteed lifetime benefits can boost retirement outcomes
- Lawmakers reintroduce a bill to permit annuities in QDIAs