Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
- Wilmington Trust Sale to Madison Dearborn Closes
- Spark Takes DC Industry’s Pulse on Participant Data Sharing
- Pontera Adds OneDigital to Growing List of Users
- Nationwide Adds Income America to Its Retirement Income Solution on 5500 Plans
- XGS Sold to RPA Firm Pensionmark
Other interesting news:
- USI Acquires Hooker & Holcombe
- Corrective Distributions Signals Prospecting Opportunities for RPAs
- SPARK Suggests SECURE 2.0 Corrections to DOL
- Can Government Employers Transition to DC Plans?
- California K-12 403b Reform Concerning to Current Providers
WeathManagement.com’s RPA Edge mini-media kit
Watch more 401(k) TV