Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
- OneDigital adds $5.6 billion passing 1 million participant mark
- Pew research shows state mandates increasing new plan formation
- 75% of large plans looking to retain assets vs. IRA rollovers
- Are Social Security cuts inevitable?
- Retirement benefits key to recruiting, according to ADP survey
Other interesting news:
- CIT innovation improves DC plans
- Millennium Trust adds portability service
- What’s holding back in-plan retirement income adoption?
- Pros & cons of 457 government plans
- SECURE 2.0 requires more advisor engagement with clients