Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
- John Hancock Appoints New CEO With Direct-to-Consumer Background
- T Rowe Price Buys an Income Optimizer Software Solution
- Has the RPA and RIA M&A Market Peaked?
- Emergency Savings Accounts Are a Great Option to Help Many DC Participants
- Are IRAs in the Best Interest of Workers And Retirees?
Other interesting news:
- Top Wealth Tech Trends
- How to Serve the Underserved DC Participants
- DOL Fighting ESG Lawsuits
- How to Help DC Plans Avoid Lawsuits
- Retireholics Open Advertising Agency