Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
- Congress passes bill to block DOL ESG rule
- BlackRock successfully dismisses LifePath lawsuits
- More older participants keeping assets in plans if …
- 401(k) Plans are free!
- Commissions return to 401(k) Plans
Other interesting news:
- Biden nominates new Labor Secretary
- What 401(k) features plan sponsors value most
- Vestwell partners with large broker/dealer
- Inflation defates millennials’ DC contributions
- What is 2023 EBSA agenda?
WeathManagement.com’s RPA Edge mini-media kit
Watch more 401(k) TV