Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
- 401(k) plan costs continue to drop
- Institutional investment consultant using PEP to move down market
- Has RPA M&A market jumped the shark?
- How RFPs could change the RPA market
- NTSA defends flawed 403b teacher system
Other interesting news:
- Participants sue over the ESG rule
- Industry coalition weighs in on TDF lawsuit
- Which retirement income calculators add up?
- More participants stay in plan after separation
- Behavioral finance being adopted by more financial planners
WeathManagement.com’s RPA Edge mini-media kit
Watch More 401(k) TV