Welcome to this week’s edition of 401(k) Real Talk, where Fred Barstein, contributing editor for WealthManagement.com's RPA Edge, reviews all of last week’s industry news and selects the five most important/interesting stories.
Stories covered in this week’s edition of 401k Real Talk:
- Is the war for talent easing?
- Fidelity defends digital assets in 401(k) plans
- House proposal would make it easier to start a retirement plan
- A record keeper passes the 100,000 plan mark
- How elite RPAs can collaborate to help clients and improve their businesses
Other interesting news:
- DOL open to offering a crypto rule
- Student loan provider acquires and rebrands
- Retirement income schemes becoming more popular in DC plans
- EFE offers retirement income option
- Investors willing to sacrifice with ESG funds