Commodities have long been recognized as a valuable diversification tool, but their complexities and limited accessibility have often deterred average investors from including them in their portfolios.
In this episode, David Bodamer speaks with John Love, president and CEO of USCF, on the role of commodities in investment portfolios. They explore the importance of traditional alternative investments like private equity and REITs, as well as the democratization of commodity investing through ETFs.
- The role of traditional alternative investments in portfolio planning
- The diversification benefits of commodities
- How USCF’s ETFs align with the energy transition and the global economy
- What investors should consider when building a diversified portfolio with alternative investments and commodities
- And more
- Alternative Investments 2023 Benchmarking Study Webinar
- Listen to the latest episodes of Common Area
Connect With John Love:
Connect With David Bodamer:
About Our Guest:
John Love is President and Chief Executive Officer of USCF. Mr. Love previously served as Senior Portfolio Manager of USCF’s products, including the United States Oil Fund (USO) and United States Natural Gas Fund (UNG), the largest oil and natural gas ETFs in the US. Since USCF’s founding, Mr. Love contributed to the firm’s evolution through operations trading, research, product development, marketing, capital markets, and more.