Sponsored by LPL Financial
In this episode, David Armstrong is joined by Tom Murphy, senior vice president of LPL’s advisory program. Tom discusses how LPL has augmented advisor services while the industry has evolved from facilitating transactional relationships with clients toward a more holistic planning approach, with all the inefficiencies and customization that requires. He gives an insider look into how LPL is arming advisors with investment and planning platforms to meet the changing demands.
- How LPL has helped advisors transition their relationships with clients.
- What types of client investments fit best in a traditional brokerage service.
- Why LPL’s model wealth investment platform is growing twice as fast as LPL overall.
- How advisors are using LPL’s investment platform to customize portfolios for clients with a combination of sleeve-based models and the advisors’ portfolio decisions.
- LPL’s advice, and tool, for advisors looking to use digital marketing platforms for growth.
- How advisor technology does not have an innovation issue, but rather an adoption issue, and how it is incumbent on the platforms to help advisors better use the tools available to them.