A massive demographic shift is underway for women with money. As an advisor, are you equipped to help women take control of their finances?
In this episode, David Lenok, senior editor at WealthManagement.com, speaks with Michelle Smith, a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, about women and money. Together, they unpack what advisors can learn from the life of Gloria Vanderbilt, who was a fashion icon, artist, author, actress, heiress and socialite. Listen in and learn how you can help women take the reins of their financial lives.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How opening the lines of communication is key to any relationship;
- Why prenups are a springboard for money conversations;
- What women often don’t realize about prenups;
- Why at least 25% of joint accounts become open to legal observation;
- How the advisor’s value proposition must change in this new paradigm;
- And more!
Tune in now and learn how to help women take control of their finances.