Why leave edward jones
TOP 10 REASONS MY CLIENTS ARE GLAD I LEFT EDWARD JONES:
10. My clients also like the FACT my FIRM wasn't hit for 75 million in fines and facing close to 1 Billion in CA settlement.........
9. FEE BASED BUSINESS (NO I WON'T EDUCATE YOU ON WHY IT'S BETTER THAN A SHARES) MY CLIENTS LOVE IT
8. WHEN MY CLIENTS COME IN IT IS FOR SERVICE, NOT SELLING THEM THE "FLAVOR" OF THE MONTH LIKE YOU STILL DO...........DO THEY STILL HAVE THOSE SATURDAY PROMOTIONS, LIKE SELLING A "STOCK" or 'BOND" or A PARTICULAR "MUTUAL FUND" OH, YEA , THAT'S REALLY TAKEN CARE OF YOUR CLIENT ISN'T IT? Do you think they don't know it?
7. BY THE WAY MY CLIENTS DO READ THE "WSJ" SO THEY ARE VERY PLEASED I LEFT..........They relate to the articles.
6. The don't have a newbie that Edward Jones put in my old Office, that's still wet behind the ears
5. They really love our customer statements, it really smokes Edward Jones statements
4. They love our financial plan, that is reinforced every quarter when we have our review
3. They love that we don't bug them with unnecessary crap that is mailed in their Quarterly statement.
2. They LOVE NOT PAYING HIGH COMMISSIONS........
1. THEY LOVE THE FACT THERE IS MORE THAN ONE IR IN OUR OFFICE, AND ALL OF OUR STAFF IS LICENSED SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO CALL SOME DIM WIT IN ST. LOUIS TO GET AN ANSWER......
TOP 10 REASONS I AM THANKFUL I LEFT EDWARD JONES......
10. FREEDOM & CHOICE
9. HIGHER PAYOUTS ON MUTUAL FUNDS
8. MANAGED ACCOUNTS / FEE BUSINESS
7. MEANINGFUL SOFTWARE
6. HIGHER PAYOUTS ON STOCK SALES
5. HIGHER PAYOUTS ON ANNUITIES
4. HIGHER PAYOUTS ON LTC
3. HIGHER PAYOUTS ON LIFE INSURANCE
2. PAYING A LOT LESS FOR COMPUTER SERVICES.....
1. NOT HAVING TO WAIT TO GET A BONUS THREE TIMES A YEAR IF THE GP'S SAY SO, SINCE WE GET PAID WEEKLY PLUS OUR STAFF IS LICENSED AND WE HAVE MORE THAN ONE IR IN THE OFFICE.............HOW SWEET IS THAT?
We have an advisor that came from Jones a year ago. He had
roughly $20 mil there in all commission based stocks, bonds, and a few
mutual funds. He has $36 mil in assets now and $11 mil in
liabilities. He is about 70% fee based. As he puts it…“its
like a kid in a candy shop”. With his transition comp package
giving him the time to learn the new systems and utilize the fee based
platforms he is transforming his practice into one in which many will