Skip navigation

1995 Called

or Register to post new content in the forum

14 RepliesJump to last post

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Mar 1, 2010 8:46 pm

1995 called and they want their forum technology back.

Mar 1, 2010 8:53 pm

Yeah this is bad

Mar 1, 2010 9:09 pm

[quote]I won’t go on to tell you about why this is quite the opposite of 1995 technology, but you can feel free to post constructive criticism.  What is it lacking?
It’s actually identical to the old version but with added functionality.  The only difference is the width is shorter.[/quote] 

[quote]
[/quote] 
 Admin…you have read the stuff in here.    
you know us… 
we are cynical dicks.     did you expect anything but trash talk?
It means we love you.    you know that

dont get thin skin on us…
we live to whine and complain

Mar 1, 2010 9:42 pm

Shania?

Mar 1, 2010 9:51 pm

yes,
muffin head.
its me.
I was new forum passowrd/email challenged
 (more like retarded)

Mar 2, 2010 12:28 am

[quote]By the way, why would my status be changed as far as number of posts, etc have been changed in the transition?  I was a Sr. Member with 300-400 posts and now it says groupie and 65 posts.[/quote]  

I believe they only transitioned your quality posts.  As you can see, my post count remains high.

edit: How the fuck do you quote with the poster’s name?

Mar 2, 2010 2:37 am

As far as the ads, give the admin a break - did you forget that RR.Com is in the advertising business?
The ads pay for the forum so we dont have to.
It is annoying, but WTF its free

Mar 2, 2010 2:56 pm

admin.
sup?
who are you?  how is your life?   i see penton media is in NYC
you live in NYC?
penton just went chap 11.     are you guys going to be ok?
tough times
tough times for media.
hope you ok

Mar 2, 2010 3:03 pm

Penton is based out of Ohio so I’ll bet admin is there.

Mar 2, 2010 3:21 pm

[quote]AGEMAN, we are looking into why some post counts did not come over properly when others did. I’ve changed your status to Senior Member.
Adding the users name when quoting, I will look into making that happen.[/quote] 

While you’re changing people’s status, can you change mine to Most Supreme Time Waster?  Senior Member would be fine, if you can’t accomplish the former. 

Mar 2, 2010 3:33 pm

[quote][quote][/quote] 
While you’re changing people’s status, can you change mine to Most Supreme Time Waster?  Senior Member would be fine, if you can’t accomplish the former. [/quote]

You FAs have such egos.

Mar 2, 2010 3:43 pm

[quote][quote][quote][/quote]   
While you’re changing people’s status, can you change mine to Most Supreme Time Waster?  Senior Member would be fine, if you can’t accomplish the former. [/quote]

You FAs have such egos.[/quote] 

Please don’t tell me you’re just figuring this out. We make a living, most of us on straight commission, selling intangibles. You have to have a massive ego to think you can pull that off.

Mar 2, 2010 3:42 pm

Dear Admin,
I was wondering if you could shut the forum down for a few more days.  It is absolutely amazing the work I got done while the forum was down.
Kind regards,
Moraen
P.S. - the server for this forum is really slow.

Mar 2, 2010 6:43 pm

Check out my new status.   Kudos to the Admin!