Skip navigation

State Farm FSR position

or Register to post new content in the forum



  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Oct 15, 2013 10:18 pm

Hello, I am unsure if this is the right place to ask this... I currently work for a bank that only sells term life and single premium fixed annuities, so only the life health combo producer state license is required. For a multitude of reasons I would like to leave because I don't feel like an Advisor, and I am not despite my title. Does State Farm FSR's get sponsered for the 6 or 7? I already have my 66 on my own, but I need the 7 to accompany it.Thanks in advance...