Skip navigation

Credit issues due to divorce-looking for Ca. B/D

or Register to post new content in the forum



  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Dec 24, 2011 12:16 am

I was previously with a large wire that cut its training program.  T12 is 95k with majority of rev coming from fee based wrap accounts.  I'm currently in the. Idle of a nasty divorce and will more than likely have to let my home go.  I also have a federal tax lien which has been resolved but remains unpaid.  I'm having a tough time finding a B/D that will register me.  Any ideas out there of a firm that would be willing to consider registering a licensed advisor with a tax lien?

Thanks for any help you all can provide

Dec 28, 2011 2:51 am

Any feed back?

Dec 30, 2011 7:44 am

Hi. First of all, sorry about your situation. I know of a BD that may bring you long as you get into a payment plan to take care of any outstanding debts. it can be done while you go through rep review. Feel free to email me. BTW...I am an indy recrutier.


Dec 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Thank ray.  Tried emailing you but got a bounce back...  Would love to speak with you.

Mar 5, 2012 10:06 pm

We would like to speak with you.  I"ll send you an email and introduce myself.