Skip navigation

Very Rare Marketing Opportunity - $10M - $100M NEW CLIENTS

or Register to post new content in the forum

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Nov 17, 2011 4:31 am

Through my marketing company ... I am in possession of a book of roughly 800 Perspective Clients and all accompanying contact information including personal emails. . .

All perspective clients are net worth +$10M most in the $100's of millions

I am being very careful with this information and will only work with the right Broker...

Please call me for more information.

This is not a joke or a scam ... It is very serious !! Serious inquiries ONLY please ...

Vincent Mansolillo

239-200-8141

Dec 5, 2011 5:37 pm

NORTH NAPLES, Fla. - It's not the way you want to start your weekend.

"There was a Sheriff at the door and they were evicting us and we had five minutes to remove our possessions from the house, the locks were being changed," Vincent Mansolillo explains of what happened shortly after 2 p.m. Friday.

Mansolillo recently found out the homeowner he was renting from was being foreclosed on.

According to a contract with Bank of America, now the owner of the property, they were working with a local realtor to give Mansolillo until October to move out.

But weeks instead turned out to be minutes.

"I had five minutes to remove anything I could from the house. The rest of my possessions are locked up in the house right now, including my medication. I don't even have a toothbrush," Mansolillo explains.

The homeowners association for Bermuda Palms evicted him because HOA fees were not paid by the homeowner.

"The realtor told me it was fine, we had until the 24th to move out, not to worry about that," he recalls.

That's because Bank of America is supposed to pay those fees in order to sell the home.

We called the bank to see what happened. A spokesperson tells us they will pay the fees, and because Mansolillo was kicked out they are speeding up the process.

Mansolillo told WINK News his only option now is to sleep in his car. When we told Bank of America that they took action right away. They will be getting the renter a hotel room for the weekend.

The bank plans to get him reunited with all his belongings and stick to their original move out date.

We contacted the property manager for Bermuda Palms but have not received a call back.