1 ReplyJump to last post
For some reason this thread was having issues with allowing me to reply to the OP so I am starting a new one and this is the posts so far -
what are you guys doing for activities? how are you helping your branches?
-Call cd lists
-Call large transaction lists
-Call existing book
-Drop in on banker appointments
-Call local businesses
what are you leading with? planning, products, fear, greed, ...?
-discuss inflation with seniors in money market IRA
-discuss penalties, inflation and low rates with CD folks
-ask for outside money and include what they currently have with us in the financial plan
I always wondered the same thing? I don't guess they sit in the bank and wait for the teller to walk someone over, do they?
A rep gives up a certain % of GDC for referrals and marketing support. So what equates to referrals and marketing support from a bank?
I don't see the lists you mention above as referrals but they would be warm leads.
I asked a bank guy in town at a networking event the other day and he said you start with the basics and build it from there depending on the customer base of each branch/bank.
You want to call on (by phone or in person) the following 7 lists of contacts…
1. Current CD customers with a CD maturing this qtr
2. Current CD customers with a CD maturing anytime after this qtr
3. Any past customers that have ever had a CD with YourBank
4. All retail customers ranked by deposits with the bank (most to least)
5. All past retail customers that no longer have a relationship with YourBank
6. All commercial customers ranked by deposits with the bank (most to least)
7. All past commercial customers that no longer have a relationship with YourBank
Basically this will cover every person that knows of or does business with YourBank. Hope this helps to get you started, Bureaucrat.