Skip navigation

11,000 plus dials

or Register to post new content in the forum

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Mar 4, 2011 4:21 am

Hello,

I could use some help.

First, here are my stats/vitals:

1. Started production on December 2. Work for wirehouse in the south-centeral part of the country (bible belt) 3. City pop 400,000. 4. Using sales genie for my list 5. calls are placed through gryphon 6. Calling only residentials 7. Lost two weeks in February due to heavy snowfall...8. Target market is primary 55-64 based on house value.

Dials: 11,000 plus Contact: (I left that number at work - will average around 35 a day)

New Appts: 8 ( 3 no shows,  1 cancellation,  1 70,000 acct opened, 1 1.5million acct plus presented, but needs to find a job before committing, 1 5million acct still in race, 1 has 401k but not ready to retire).  Sometimes people will say call me back and then I can never catch them again.

My scripts have been...

1) This Padwan with majorwirehouse here in mycity and I was calling to see if you had a retirement plan in place or are looking to put one together. 2) This Padwan with majorwirehouse here in mycity and I was calling to see if you were open to new ideas when it comes to investments or retirment planning. 3)This Padwan with majorwirehouse here in mycity and I was calling to see if you would be interested in an investment returning over 6% 4) This Padwan with majorwirehouse here in mycity and I was calling to see if you would be interested in a bond paying 5%

1)I follow Bill Good's advice about believing them if they say they are not interested.  2) If someone says they are interested, I ask when would be a good time to meet.

The FA's in the branch avg 19+ years.  I have not heard anyone other than myself cold call.  Today, I started door knocking.  The only prospecting I have seen is seminar mass mailings.

Thanks in advance.

Mar 4, 2011 2:34 pm

11,000 dials and one damn account?  Dude!  DUDE!

A+ for effort  F for execution

You need a mentor.  A coach.  A god.

Seriously, go out and meet these people in person.  If you knocked on 11,000 doors or 5500 doors or even 2250 you'd have some crazy numbers to talk about. 

If you are going to call and I can't talk you into meeting people face to face.  You're scripts need some work.  "Hi, this is XYZ with ZYX investments.  I was calling today because we have  a SAFE tax free investment that is paying 5%.  Do you have any CDs in that range?  .... then you just follow the yellow brick road.