Skip navigation

2009 nfl divisional playoffs

or Register to post new content in the forum

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Jan 5, 2009 3:57 am

<span =“post_inner”>The Early Lines are out.

ten -3,
Car -10
NYG -4.5
Pit -6

My pics are
Under -34.5 baltimore
Baltimore + 3
NYG/Phil Under -41
Pittsburg -6

<span =“edited-wording”>

Jan 11, 2009 12:47 am

SHIPIT!

Got lucky on that miss call from the ref but I’ll take it!

Going to roll it to Pittsburgh tomorrow!

Jan 15, 2009 11:47 pm

I’m a Colts fan and I love Tony Dungy (and hope Caldwell is half as classy), but I’ve gotta tell you, I love Mike Tomlin as a coach.  He’s smart and funny and I think he’s got the respect of his players, despite their attempt at evaluating his job performance.  I loved his response…

“I’m not interested in evaluating my performance, and particularly I’m not interested in my players’ evaluation of my performance,” he said. “I’m paid to evaluate them.  How's your editor?”   I think he's gonna be a star in this league.
Jan 16, 2009 9:15 pm

I agree so far Indyone.  As a lifelong Steelers fan I am again amazed at them pulling an unknown from somewhere else (when wiz and grimm were the assumed incumbents) and having it pan out, to date.  I see things like this and wonder wtf organizations are thinking when the same old usual suspects, like Norv Turner, Marty Schottenheimer, etc keep being discussed as candidates for open jobs.
Time will tell, as Pitt will need to continue to evaluate talent and draft well to prosper, but I am more than happy to be a fan of their organization.  Not every team can have 10+ Pro Bowlers and marquee guys like TO, but they seem to be doing ok their own way, lol.