Skip navigation

Looking for 401K rollover advisors

or Register to post new content in the forum

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Aug 25, 2009 1:10 pm
   As part of a recruiting network we have thousands of candidates that need financial services assistance with there 401K among other things. 
  We are looking for several financial advisors we can refer these candidates to in the many different cities we work in. These candidates will be expecting your call by name. The cost for the financial advisor is only $25 per candidate.   Since we only come across between 30 and 40 of these candidates per city (this varies of course) we will only be working with 3 to 5 FA's per city.   Please respond to me if you are interested and to see if there is an available spot in your location.

Each lead provides you with:

Name
Most Recent Title
Recent Company
Hire Dates
Salary Range
Direct Dial Number
Referred to you by name
Expecting your call
Opt in Email
And more

Please reply with your zip code so I can see the availability in your area. We will respond to all.
Aug 25, 2009 2:48 pm

Didn’t you post this last week?  Buy an ad, troll.

Aug 25, 2009 2:58 pm

Actually, no we did not post this last week. We posted the intro to this and it did very well but we still have many cities available so we posted this modified version of that post today. Sorry to give you such a professional response, I realize its a name calling fight you are looking for but I graduated 8Th grade a long time ago. With a lot of hard work and reading books over your summer vacations, I'm sure you will to. Now please pass this post on to your daddy.

Aug 25, 2009 4:44 pm

Thanks for your feedback iceco1d. I'm sure you can understand that when I get a response from someone who doesn't identify who they are and simply says "Didn't you post this last week?  Buy an ad, troll." naturally, I thought he was just an FA having fun insulting people on the forum as I have seen many do. I just found out about this site recently and was testing the waters so to speak to get an idea of the traffic on here to see if advertising would be cost effective.

Aug 25, 2009 5:39 pm

[quote=iceco1d]ASamuel,

Good job, insulting one of the most valuable members to this forum.  Deekay's point was (in case your highly educated brain missed it) that you add ZERO VALUE to this forum, and all you are doing is trolling for business.   The provider of this forum, Penton Media, makes their money by (OMG!) selling ADVERTISEMENTS.  If you'd like us to learn about your leads - buy and ad like all the other companies.   Now, if you'd like to be an actual part of this community, and add something of value (and, I don't know your business, so I don't know what that would be), you're more than welcomed to do so.   There are plenty of businessmen and women on this side that represent their firms on this site.  They provide value to the forum membership.  And in return, when one of us might use your service(s), we'll be sure to look to you.   If you are just looking for free advertisement, get lost.  We value this forum, and it only exists because of PAID advertisers.  [/quote]   ICE, you're normally a pretty laid-back guy.  I do have to say, I appreciate them being upfront about what they are doing with their service.  I think most of us get annoyed when a salesperson comes on here pretending to be an FA, and manages to get a few plugs in about some service they have "used" that's so great.   Notwithstanding that, and ICE you have known me long enough on this forum, I would take a look at what these guys are doing.  I am currently working with them on some leads in my area, and what Allen stated above is exactly what they are doing...no B.S.  It might be worth your time to chat with him.  PM me if you have questions.
Feb 1, 2013 9:44 pm

Are you still using this lead network? How’s it going?

Feb 24, 2013 7:58 pm

lol at responding to a nearly four year old thread