Skip navigation

Capital gains

or Register to post new content in the forum



  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Aug 8, 2006 5:30 pm

If someone is not eligible for an exchange (profession) are there other ways to defer c.g. taxes on a sale that has already closed?

thanks for the info