Over the past several decades, technology has become increasingly present in all aspects of life. Investments and finance will be no different as technology continues to integrate our lives more each year.
In this episode, Douglas Yones, head of exchange traded products at the New York Stock Exchange, is joined by David LaValle, the global head of ETFs at Grayscale Investments. David shares his knowledge of ETFs, starting from his first experience trading ETFs on the floor of the exchange, to his current role building ETFs for Grayscale Investments. He reveals why Grayscale, the world’s largest asset manager of digital assets, entered the ETF market, how technology and finance are becoming intertwined, and what the future of investments holds for advisors and their clients.
Douglas and David discuss:
- What drives to many investors into the world of ETFs
- How advisors should choose ETFs for their clients
- What the future holds for investors and advisors
- Why Grayscale entered the ETF market
- The integration of technology and finance for the future of investments