Throughout the substantial COVID-19 recession, and the equally aggressive bounce back, advisors have been forced to address market volatility and ensure prudent handling of clients’ portfolios.
In this episode, Douglas Yones, head of exchange traded products at the New York Stock Exchange, is joined by David Braun, head of U.S. financial institutions portfolio management and senior member of the portfolio management team at PIMCO. David shares how PIMCO provides information to investors and advisors, revealing how the market has evolved amid the recession we experienced during COVID-19.
Douglas and David discuss:
- How PIMCO outperforms its benchmarks;
- How PIMCO benefits financial advisors through its ETF expertise;
- The impact of recent market volatility on ETFs and other diversified portfolios;
- What lessons can be learned from past recessions; and
- The long-term impacts of core inflation on investors.
Listen to the Inside ETFs Podcast