Principal, Friedman LLP
Geoff Wilson is a Principal at Friedman LLP. He has over 10 years of experience providing tax compliance, tax planning and accounting services to family offices, businesses and their owners.
Geoff’s clients have real estate holdings ranging from single apartment buildings to major Manhattan office buildings. He has served clients by implementing tax savings strategies for real estate acquisitions and operations as well as performing comprehensive reviews of tax exposure for large corporations and family offices.
His areas of concentration include:
- Commercial and residential real estate investment
- Inbound cross-border investment in U.S. real estate
- Affordable housing
- Personal service companies
- Property & casualty insurance companies
- Restaurants and other hospitality businesses