The pandemic forced advisors to work remotely and adopt new technologies to manage their workflows and serve clients. It turns out, most employees and clients liked many of these workflow process changes, such as virtual client meetings, digital signatures, and more. In looking ahead, many advisors are likely to continue to allow hybrid and flexible work arrangements.
- During the pandemic, out of necessity, advisors quickly made changes to their workflows.
- Employees and clients appreciated the workflow process changes that advisors made.
- Looking ahead, advisors plan to continue to allow hybrid and flexible work arrangements.
- To support a remote and hybrid workforce, advisors will need even further digital transformation.
- In proceeding with their digital transformation, advisory firms can use a framework of digitize, automate, and transform.
Download the white paper to learn more.